Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Missing being scrappy

I think the hardest part of this move (besides being away from family) is being away from my scrappy stuff and digi scrappy stuff. Boy we miss each other......poor things tucked away in a cold cold warehouse............

I have been in on a couple new and upcoming ideas...........I cannot wait, it looks like a fun and challenging challenge hat that I am going to embark on with my sis........

Then today I also found out about a Rhonna give-a-way........this could be to win a digi kit of hers.........and wow, they are amazing. No one can do swirls and flourishes as she can!!! So go check out her blog........and spread the word!

http://rhonnadesigns.blogspot.com/2008/12/christmas.html

Well I really hope this new endeavor with my sis pans out, it sounds like a fun opportunity and such a fun time bouncing ideas off of each other...........ooppps........cannot say more.

2 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Now what are you two up to? I would miss being scrappy too! Hopefully you will get a chance to CREATE very soon! Happy New Year!

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh.... it's about time you get your stuff back!!!

And I can't wait to play....

we'll have to get it announced soon!