Thursday, December 18, 2008

Going Crazy!!

Well, I didn't realize how terrible it would be to be without my scrappy things and my computer. Thanks to my dh I can get online to post on the blog and chat with scrappy friends, but my goodness, I already miss scrapping and it has only been a bit over a week!!!

I am really looking forward to Christmas because I know that my sis wrapped a package for me that measures 12x12 so I am hoping it is paper........maybe I can get a glue stick, use my kiddos scissors and print some pics at Wally's so that I don't lose my mind :)

I hope to get a house (rental) and then set up a scrappy spot as soon as possible, even if it is in my bedroom!! At the very least I will have my computer (once I kick my kiddos off) and I can digi scrap!!

Hope to see you all scrapping soon!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Don't go crazy... sneak away and open your stocking and gift!