Friday, December 5, 2008

Digi Fun!

I thought I would start off my scrappy blog by sharing some of my digi layouts. I don't get much of a chance to share my digi layouts since I am not an active member of a major digital scrapping site. Sassy is becoming more digital and they are definitely more open to digi layouts so I have shared more there. I think that some people feel that digital is a quick way to scrap and almost is "cheating" but I tell you, I usually take longer to scrap a digi page then to scrap paper.

I love digi and paper scrapping and do them about equally. I think it depends upon my time. When I am holding the baby, I certainly cannot paper scrap, but I can usually digi, so that is a big advantage. This is why I started digi in the first place when my now 2 year old was born. Now with my little girl I can also scrap even though she demands a ton of attention.

Anyhow, I created this slideshow to kind of catch a glimpse of what I have done recently in my digi scrapping. I hope to do the same in the near future with my paper scrapping too. Maybe I can get that done before the move, cross your fingers.

No comments: